Sunday, January 19, 2014

Super Bowl Bound

All I can say is, The Denver Broncos' are Super Bowl Bound. It is very exciting for me to be able to share these moments with my son Mason. Being a Broncos fan all my life setting on the edge as The Broncos have been to the Big Show more than a few times in my life span. Come Super Bowl Sunday, at the end of the night. The Orange and Blue will be waving there victorious flag. But today, today was a memorial day with my family as I got to share a legacy with my entire family. So we will gear up with those cool hard hats you can put two drinks in, pull out the grill, and pack the cooler. Invite some friends over and enjoy one of the most watched Sport events in the world. The great thing about this, is it is my team. But until next blog keep it real bloggers. Peace, Love, and god bless our troops over seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment