Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another Snow Day

Is it me or does seem that every time that it snows, peoples brain cells deplete. It started snowing about 8 pm and by the time I got off work at 1 am, there was about 4 inches of new snow. No snow plows have been out yet. I don't get it. Usually there is no one in sight when I drive home, but tonight it was different. It seems that everyone had something to do at 1 am. So carefully going home as usual, the snow was getting deeper and deeper. Ice was forming instantly. I was going down the interstate and I got passed by a little compact car, like I was sitting still. About 15 minutes later I seen the same compact car, but only more compact. It had skidded out of control, hit a plow, and pushed into a cement barrier. Luckily no was hurt. To come to my conclusion. When driving in the snow, it's okay to have your heater on full blast, but crack a window lets some oxygen in and let it go to your brain. Unless your Santa Claus and you have a team of 8 reindeer. Use your brain. Be careful out there. Until next time, peace, love, and god bless our troops over seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment