Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Home Sick Blues

Well I'm back in the saddle again, left home sunday night only to end up caught in a cross turbulent wind war of the states. WooooHooo. I freaking swear to god if I get swept away by these highwinds I am gonna freak, knowing my luck I will crash truck in to one of the wicked witches of some direction and all the munchkins in oz will turn out to be politicians.
Just saying My luck and mine alone,could get that lucky.  So here I am trapped in Oz, no ruby slippers to click, I know I clicked the crap out of em and I all I got was a T-shirt and a wore out pair of flip flops. Oh well, home sick blues is all I have to say,  I dont have my family to torment me ( I actually look forward to that) , heck I dont even have my dog to shadow my every movement.  All I have right now is the knowledge that my family loves and supports me, but in the meantime,  I will keep it straight, get back in my truck, stick it in fourwheel drive and along the way if I run over a few politicians along the way, I say hey its what I could do to help out my fellow Americans.  So to end this tune of the home sick blues,  I love you Miller family and to the rest peace, love, and by god, god bless those who keep this country safe and give us our everyday freedoms, even the things we take for granted.

Click here to see Real Life Millers on You Tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment