Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cry Me a River

I title this blog Cry Me a River, because I seen it during the broncos' game. Deep in the stands, a single fan holding a sign. In praise, I agreed. What a game it was. The Broncos shutting down the chargers to 0 until late in the game. Watching Rivers, the opposing teams quarterback, getting man handled by the broncos' defense. With the broncos' defense taking care of business and the offense doing what it does best. The Mile High magic of the fans with the noise levels out of the norm, the stadium shook, the football gods appreciating the game in perfection as the home team took it to the house and advance to the conference title. Next week is going be intense as Denver hosts the New England Patriots. Stay tuned and watch the magic happen as Manning and the broncos fight for the right to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. I know I will be on the edge of my seat. So help root on the team of the century as they move forward. Until next time peace, love, god bless our troops over seas and GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment