Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Day After

So anyway its 2 days after T-day, I can't feel my waist! It's totally missing( Jenny Craig) here I come.  But besides being a potential candidate for the biggest loser, everything is going great.    Only regret I have is not being able to finish the 6th plate of mashed taters. Oh my ( POP!!!) ,  weight gone and watching endless counts of football( no regrets). Even though my Cornhuskers got it handed to them, I say a bad day at watching football is better than any good day at work( selfish I think not). But anyway just taking in what I can before having to go back to work in another city away from my family. It will be almost another 3 weeks before I see them again. But in the meantime I will continue blogging. The inspiration of my family is what keeps it going, knowing that there love has no end for me.  Maybe Ol Saint Nick can give me a lift(maybe I can ride a reindeer, Rudolph perhaps nah that requires sunblock red nose and everything) or I can work on my tan along the way, who knows. Back to reality , so here it is and there it goes until next year around this time. To fast for a good day and then have an unannounced eating contest with those you love the most. Maybe next year it will be a 7th plate of mashed taters and that will be the only regret I will every have not finishing that last bite. TO BE CONTINUED......Peace, love, and god bless those who protect are everyday freedoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment