Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mothers' Day

What is mother's day? It is a day of appreciation of the one woman in our lives that is there when you need someone to talk to and when you need someone to listen. The one person who took you to school and at the end of your stressful day, the one who was there to comfort you. The one who cleaned up all your mess when learning to eat, to catch you when learning to walk, and cuddle you when the boogey man was under your bed. The support that was given to you in everyday child hood and everyday as an adult.
It will never matter how old you get, because you will always need your mother and she will never stop being a mother. My mother was a hardworking individual who never let me and my brothers' down. Always sacrificing , giving, and caring for us. My mom at the age of 13 had my oldest brother, by 17 my second oldest brother, and by her 21st birthday, me. She raised us kids with a true passion and taught us what unconditional love is.
With out thought she would give her last buck, her last piece of food, and even her last set of clothes.
She is my hero and the one true person I have always looked up to. So thank you mom. Thank you for all you have done for me. Happy Mothers' Day.
Until Next time love, peace, and  God bless our troops, their mothers' and all mothers' around the world.

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post. It brings back memories of my mother.
    signed another youtube mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Beautiful post..Happy Mothers Day...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your memories with your mom. I also have wonderful memories with my mom, but she passed away in 2006. Mother's Day is always a hard day, but now I have a little boy so it helps. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, my mom is my hero as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom sacrificed a lot for us too. Sad part is that we don't know how much our mothers do until we are mothers ourselves. I appreciate everything my mom did/does for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post. Happy Mothers Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved every word You wrote! ❤
    It made me so emotional, especially that I'm actually away from my mother :(
    May God bless your mother, mine and all the mothers around the world!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's day (a day late) I hope you had a wonderful day! beautiful blog post <3

    ReplyDelete